We perform our production and bodybuilding activities on dump trucks made by EU manufacturers, whose overall load carrying capacity does not exceed 7,000 kg. These dump trucks are primarily used to carry bulk and non-bulk cargo and are classified as three-way and one-way dump trucks, with an option to install hoops and tarpaulin.
One-way dump trucks are dump trucks that only dump cargo on the rear side. Three-way dump trucks are able to dump cargo on three sides.
The vehicles come complete with all equipment required under the ECE rules and the regulations of the Vehicle Center of Croatia.
The Vehicle Center of Croatia issues a CERTIFICATE for each vehicle.
- Auxiliary chassis and construction of the dump truck bed are made of steel profiles, triple painted or hot-galvanized (HRN EN ISO 1461 quality standard)
- Doubled painted with SIGMAPRIME 200 paint
- Single painted with SIGMACOVE 456 – 2K paint.
Technical data – Dimensions and weight
- Load carrying capacity of up to 7000 kg: 2500 – 3700 mm, up to 2300 mm wide
- Superstructure weight: 700 to 900 kg.
- Steel sheet welded to the substructure, 2, 3 or 4 mm thick depending on the load carrying capacity of the bed, triple painted or hot-galvanized.
- 2-2.5 mm profiled steel sheet, panel height: 400 to 800 mm, triple painted or hot-galvanized (HRN EN ISO 1461 quality standard)
- Anodized aluminum, height: 400 to 800 mm, light or reinforced (structurally for the dump truck range)
- Fixed front panel – front panel height: between 400 mm and full height of the superstructure – cabin roof height
- Hinges on the side panels, hinge on the rear panel, top/bottom hinges on the bed frame
- Rear panel handle.
- A set of columns with a casing made of profiled steel sheet, 2-3 mm thick (front column fixed, central and rear ones demountable), central column installed next to the bed with aluminum panels having a length in excess of 2500 mm or as per customer’s request.
- Electrohydraulic generator drive: the set comprises a 12 V electric motor, a gear pump, an oil tank and dividing valve, dump truck cylinder with a tray and rings for securing to the auxiliary chassis, piston stroke maximizing microswitch, a dump truck control switch in the cabin, and hydraulics installation
- Driven by an auxiliary PTO mechanism; the set comprises a gear or piston pump, an oil tank with a filter on the return circuit, a dump-valve with a drawbar featuring a stroke limiter, dump truck with a tray and rings for securing to the auxiliary chassis, a dump truck control switch in the cabin, and hydraulics installation.
Other dump truck equipment
- A set of balls
- Two PVC wings with mudflaps on the rear axle.
- Towing hitch with pre-installation and certificate
- PVC toolbox with mounts (800 x 500 x 500)
- PVC fire extinguisher box
- Safety rail on the cabin roof level
- Hoops made of steel profiles/tubes, demountable, with a tarpaulin
- Dump truck bed tarpaulin (mounted on the panels without substructure).